Our priority at The Surgery Center is the health and safety of everyone. Due to the COVID-19 virus we have implanted new guidelines for our patients, families, and caregivers. The staff of The Surgery Center thanks you in advance for your patience and cooperation during these trying times.
Guidelines for Patients, Families and Caregivers
- All support persons/caregivers must be 16 years of age and older.
- All support persons/caregivers will be screened for fever/temperature.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness will not be allowed in our facility.
- All patients, family and caregivers must wear a mask or appropriate face covering,
- Everyone that enters the building must observe social distancing and must sanitize their hands frequently.
- Only one person can accompany patient into building.
- No one will be allowed to accompany patient to the pre-op area unless patient is twelve (12) years or younger. A patient twelve years or younger can be accompanied by only one person.
- Surgeon will decide if patient needs COVID-19 test.
- Staff reserves the right to restrict patient/ family member/caregiver from entering building or pre-op area if non-compliant.